Call for Speakers
Call for Speakers
The Call for Speakers is OPEN for all 2019 ACMP Speaking Opportunities!
The Call for Speakers portal gives individuals the opportunity to send proposals to speak at ACMP’s annual conference, regional conferences and webinars. Below are the following deadlines:
- Change Management 2019 proposals must be submitted by August 24, 2018
- Regional Conferences 2019 must be submitted by December 2, 2018
- ACMP Webinars for 2019 must be submitted by December 2, 2018
The Committee’s goal is to curate outstanding content, in effort to provide ACMP members and all change practitioners the opportunity expand his or her expertise. Proposal topics range from presenting evidence-based approaches to sharing unique viewpoints. For additional information, please review the documents below:
Potential speakers will be notified by the Committee via email by the following:
- October 12, 2018 for Change Management 2019 Speakers
- January 31, 2019 for Regional Conferences 2019 Speakers
Please note the email address supplied in the Submission page will be how the committee conducts correspondence regarding the results.
We invite you to submit a proposal and add your voice to the change management community.
- I understand the information I provided will be used to review my speaker application for the events that I have marked off in the submission process. This data will be utilized by the event organizers to keep me informed about this Call for Speakers and the appropriate events that I have selected via email and other communication methods. Should I be chosen to speak, the event organizers will have further communication with me as will ACMP member volunteers to guide the speaking process for me. My name, organization and job title will be published in an event mobile app for attendees to view and network with me. In addition if I am chosen to speak and participate in the event, Lead Retrieval services will be provided to exhibitors at this event. This allows exhibiting companies to scan an attendee badge and collect basic business card information including name, company, job title, email, phone and basic demographic data. I can choose to not participate in Lead Retrieval by not providing my badge to exhibitors to scan. (This consent is required to complete the application process)
- I would like to receive additional emails and communications from ACMP on other speaking opportunities, conferences, events, news, updates, etc. By checking this box, I acknowledge that I may be placed on ACMP’s mailing list, which will never be sold nor given to another entity and used solely for ACMP’s own information and mailings. I can unsubscribe at any time to receiving emails by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of ACMP emails or by contacting email@example.com. (optional)