Register TodayRegister early for Change Management - Regional Europe 2019 in Frankfurt, Germany to take advantage of the best savings!
Attend Change Management - Regional Europe 2019 if you:
- Lead projects in your organization
- Undertake a major system implementation
- Execute strategic plans within or outside your company
- Consult and need to be ahead of the trends and technologies in change management
- Can better prepare yourself and company for marketplace competition
Regional Conferences are smaller in scope than the annual international conference, which provides greater opportunities to connect and share ideas with fellow attendees and thought leaders. In addition, gain insight into what is happening now in the world of change management, including new and innovative techniques being used by your colleagues, peers and thought leaders.
|Conference Registration||Early Rates
Until Jul 29, 2019
Jul 30 - Sep 16, 2019
Sep 17 - Oct 29, 2019
All rates are in Euro and inclusive of the VAT.
Government and academic discounts are available, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information. Must provide verified proof of identification upon conference arrival.
All rates are final at the time of sale.
Registration Rate Includes
- All Keynote Speakers, Session Speakers and content presentations
- All Conference materials including electronic versions of presentations, whenever possible
- Networking and Interaction with Speakers and Attendees via Conference App and social and networking events during the Conference
All rates are in Euro.
Cancellation and Transfer PolicyAll cancellation and transfer requests must be received in writing to ACMP. Please send written notice of a transfer or cancellation by email to email@example.com. Conference fees are transferable to another participant from the same organization ONE TIME only. The cancellation and transfer fee structure is as follows:
|Time Frame||Cancellation Fees||Transfer Fees|
|May 1 – June 10, 2019||€100 Cancellation Fee||€50 processing fee|
|June 11 – July 14, 2019||25% of Registration Paid||€100 processing fee|
|July 15 – August 30, 2019||50% of Registration Paid||€150 processing fee|
|August 21 – September 27, 2019||75% of Registration Paid||€200 processing fee|
|September 28 – October 28, 2019||100% of Registration Paid||No Transfers Allowed|
- I understand the information I provided will be used to register my participation in this event. This data will be utilized by the event organizers to keep me informed about this event via email and other communication methods, and provide services while at the event. My name, organization and job title may be published in an event mobile app for other attendees to view and network with me. However, in the mobile app, I will have the ability to opt-out and at no time will my email address be shared with anyone without my consent. In addition, Lead Retrieval services will be provided to exhibitors at this event. This allows exhibiting companies to scan an attendee badge and collect basic business card information including name, company, job title, email, phone and basic demographic data. I can choose to not participate in Lead Retrieval by not providing my badge to exhibitors to scan. (this consent is required to complete the registration process)
- I would like to receive additional emails and communications from ACMP on other Conferences, Events, News, Updates, etc. By checking this box, I acknowledge that I may be placed on ACMP’s mailing list, which will never be sold nor given to another entity and used solely for ACMP’s own information and mailings. I can unsubscribe at any time to receiving emails by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of ACMP emails or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. (optional)
Speaker Disclaimer: The views expressed by speakers or other third parties in ACMP webinars, events and/or conferences are those of the speaker or third-party and not, necessarily, of ACMP. With regard to any information presented by a speaker or third-party at any ACMP event, ACMP does not make any warranty, express or implied, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and specifically disclaims any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, product, service or process presented and makes no representation that its use would not infringe upon privately owned rights. Furthermore, the presentation of any material or information by a third party regarding any specific opinion, commercial product, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, does not constitute or imply ACMP’s endorsement or recommendation of such opinion, process, service, item or organization. Any such material or information presented by a third-party in any format at an ACMP event, without limitation, is for informational purposes only.