Register Today for Change Management 2020
Register NowRegister early for Change Management 2020 in Anaheim to take advantage of the best savings. Registration fee includes full access to the conference, most meals, all keynote presentations and sessions; in addition, electronic access to conference materials.
All amounts listed are in USD.
|Individual Conference Registration||First 100 Rate||Early Rates
Until Jan 3, 2020
Jan 4 - Feb 14, 2020
Feb 15 - Apr 3, 2020
Apr 4 - May 3, 2020
Academic and government discounts available, for additional information please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
|Group Conference Registration||Group Early Rates
Until Jan 3, 2020
|Group Advanced Rates
Jan 3 - Feb 14, 2020
|Group Regular Rates
Feb 15 - Apr 3, 2020
To qualify as a "group," four (4) or more people from the same company or entity must register and pay at the same time in one transaction. The discount will be automatically applied for all group attendees when four or more have registered.
If your group has cancellations and falls below four (4), you will be charged the individual registration rate.
Registration Rate Includes
- All Keynote Speakers, Session Speakers and content presentations
- All Conference materials including electronic versions of presentations, whenever possible
- Networking and Interaction with Speakers and Attendees via Conference App and social and networking events during the Conference
- Nearly All Meals from Sunday through close of Conference Wednesday (one Reception, three Breakfasts, five Breaks, two Lunches and one Dinner/Evening Event)
Pre- and Post-Conference Workshop Only RegistrationSeparate registration and additional fees are required to attend and seating is limited to guarantee small-group interaction, so register early for these exclusive teachings.
All Pre-Conference Workshops will be held Sunday, May 3, 2020 from 1:00-4:00 p.m.
All Post-Conference Workshops will take place Wednesday, May 6, 2020 from 2:00-5:00 p.m.
Existing ACMP 2020 Registrants
Please add workshops to your existing registration via your Attendee Portal link in your confirmation email or contact customer service at 888-389-0130 or email@example.com.
Payment PolicyAccepted Forms of Payment
- ACMP accepts all major credit cards
- ACMP accepts wire transfers and checks within 30 days of registration completion
- Payment will not be accepted by telephone
Wire Transfer and Check Payments
- Payments made via wire transfer or check must be received within 30 days of registration completion.
- Registration fees must be paid in full prior to securing hotel reservations at the Anaheim Marriott.
Cancellation and Transfer PolicyAll cancellation and transfer requests must be received in writing to ACMP. Please send written notice of a transfer or cancellation by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Conference fees are transferable to another participant from the same organization ONE TIME only. The cancellation and transfer fee structure is as follows:
|Time Frame||Cancellation Fees||Transfer Fees|
|April 29 – July 31, 2019||No Fees||No Fees|
|August 1 – August 31, 2019||$100 processing fee||$75 Fee|
|September 1 – November 30, 2019||25% of registration paid||$125 Fee|
|December 1, 2019 – February 13, 2020||50% of registration paid||$175 Fee|
|February 14 – April 24, 2020||75% of registration paid||$225 Fee|
|April 25 – May 1, 2020||100% of registration paid||No Transfers Allowed|
- I understand the information I provided will be used to register my participation in this event. This data will be utilized by the event organizers to keep me informed about this event via email and other communication methods, and provide services while at the event. My name, organization and job title may be published in an event mobile app for other attendees to view and network with me. However, in the mobile app, I will have the ability to opt-out and at no time will my email address be shared with anyone without my consent. In addition, Lead Retrieval services will be provided to exhibitors at this event. This allows exhibiting companies to scan an attendee badge and collect basic business card information including name, company, job title, email, phone and basic demographic data. I can choose to not participate in Lead Retrieval by not providing my badge to exhibitors to scan. (this consent is required to complete the registration process)
- I would like to receive additional emails and communications from ACMP on other Conferences, Events, News, Updates, etc. By checking this box, I acknowledge that I may be placed on ACMP’s mailing list, which will never be sold nor given to another entity and used solely for ACMP’s own information and mailings. I can unsubscribe at any time to receiving emails by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of ACMP emails or by contacting email@example.com. (optional)
Speaker Disclaimer: The views expressed by speakers or other third parties in ACMP webinars, events and/or conferences are those of the speaker or third-party and not, necessarily, of ACMP. With regard to any information presented by a speaker or third-party at any ACMP event, ACMP does not make any warranty, express or implied, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and specifically disclaims any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, product, service or process presented and makes no representation that its use would not infringe upon privately owned rights. Furthermore, the presentation of any material or information by a third party regarding any specific opinion, commercial product, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, does not constitute or imply ACMP’s endorsement or recommendation of such opinion, process, service, item or organization. Any such material or information presented by a third-party in any format at an ACMP event, without limitation, is for informational purposes only.
Photography/Videography Disclaimer: As an Association of Change Management Professionals® (ACMP®) Change Management 2020 attendee, if you are in a designated event area, you may be subject to photography, audio and/or video recording. By entering event premises, you consent to interview(s), photography, audio recording, video recording and its/their release, publication, exhibition or reproduction to be used for ACMP promotional purposes, advertising, inclusion on websites, social media, or any other purpose by ACMP and its affiliates and representatives. Images, photos and/or videos may be used to promote similar ACMP events in the future, highlight the event and exhibit the capabilities of ACMP. You release ACMP, its officers and employees, and all persons involved from any liability connected with the taking, recording, digitizing or publication and use of interviews, photographs, computer images, video and/or or sound recordings. By entering the event premises, you waive all rights you may have to any claims for payment or royalties with connection to these materials, regardless of purpose. You also waive any right to inspect or approve any photo, video, or audio recording taken by ACMP or the person or entity designated to do so by ACMP. You have been fully informed of your consent, waiver of liability, and release before entering the event.