Winning White Papers
Winning White PapersThis year, we had outstanding White Paper submissions, and each was reviewed by the White Paper Selection Committee. The final winners and honorable submissions are listed below and will be accessible on the conference website for attendees and within the resource library for member access.*
Again, thank you to all participants for your submissions and contributions to the change management industry.
*Please note that White Papers are password protected
Below are the 2019 Winning White Papers
- "Creating a Network of Changemakers - Introducing a global projects and change function at PwC" by Kimberly Biegel, PwC and Karen Frank, PwC
- "Managing Change for a Complex Multi-Channel Marketing Automation Program" by Darby Johnston, Franklin Templeton Investments
- "Peek Under the Hood: How to get the Most Value from Your Change Consultant or Contractor" by Dana Houston Jackson, Prosci and Graham Bode, Prosci
Below are the Honorable Submissions
- "Pay No Attention to the Man behind the Curtain: the Executive Sponsor who is enthusiastic but distrusted" by Kari Ginsburg, Booz Allen Hamilton Inc.
- "The Secret Life of Change Managers: What We Do and When We Do It - retitled as Optiminzing Change Management Contribution" by Farah McNeel, G&F McNeel, LLC
- "Change Management in IT Agile Projects" by Tally Fruchtman Rossiter, Progressive Insurance
- "Toward an agile business-driven digital change management approach" by Jean-Pierre LE CAM, Societe Generale / Frederic Lé, DXC Technology