Hyatt Regency New Orleans601 Loyola Avenue, New Orleans, LA 70113
All events and meeting activities for Change Management 2017 will take place at the Hyatt Regency New Orleans.
This downtown, award-winning New Orleans hotel offers a host of convenient services. Modern business facilities, a variety of restaurants and bars plus a fresh market means you rarely have to go outside the hotel for dining or entertainment.
For more information, visit the hotel website.
Room Rate and ReservationsReservation deadline date is Friday, April 28th, 2017. We recommend you book in advance as space fills up quickly.
Rate: $219 Single/Double | $244 Triple | $269 Quad
Rates are exclusive of applicable state and local taxes which are currently 13% plus 1.75% tourism assessment and a $3.00 occupancy fee per room.
Rooms can be booked, modified or cancelled through this dedicated website.
Daily Parking Rates
Valet: $40 + tax overnight
Check-in at the hotel begins at 3:00pm. If you wish to arrive earlier, the hotel can store your luggage.
Standard hotel check-out is 12:00pm.
Cancel by 3:00 PM CST, 72 hours prior to arrival to avoid cancellation penalties.
Things to Do at the Hotel
Elevate your travel experience with some of the many things to do before, during and after the conference. Enjoy elegant surroundings and spectacular food when you dine at Hyatt restaurants.
- Vitascope - A visually stimulating retro American bar featuring over 75 beers, 1920's cocktails and food ranging from burgers to a seafood raw bar in a bustling environment enriched with over 40 TVs broadcasting the day's sporting events alongside classic black and white films.
- Eight Block Kitchen and Bar - At the center of our hotel’s dining scene is this fabulous New Orleans restaurant offering gourmet breakfast and lunch, as well as cocktails and tasty bites at the bar. Featuring an expansive buffet of local, seasonally inspired dishes with traditional New Orleans style, 8 Block Kitchen & Bar is the cornerstone of the hotel’s dining options.
- Le Jardin - Le Jardin’s complete menu features therapeutic massage services exclusive to Hyatt Regency New Orleans including the Flambeau – a unique hot stone treatment designed help to alleviate tension and muscular aches.
- Heated, Outdoor Pool - Located on the fifth floor of the hotel, the rooftop pool is a tranquil spot for an invigorating swim and the perfect place to relax, get some sun and enjoy lunch with friends. The rooftop pool and bar offer wonderful food, drinks and panoramic views of the heart of New Orleans.
- StayFit Gym - Located on the 32nd floor overlooking the Louisiana Superdome and New Orleans Arena, offering elliptical machines, exercise cycles, treadmills and Universal® fitness equipment.