Call for White Papers
Call for White PapersThe Association of Change Management Professionals (ACMP) is pleased to announce its Call for White Papers for Change Management 2018 taking place March 25-28 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
With a focus on "Leading the Way Change Works", ACMP welcomes papers aimed at beginner to expert level practitioners, and includes original content clearly related to change management that does not promote commercial products or services.
This is a unique opportunity to share your ideas, concepts, case studies, and proven methods with the ACMP's change management community!
Deadline for Submissions is October 16, 2017.
Paper Topics Include:
Best Practices and Case StudiesThis category includes papers which describe best practices from the experiences of other change practitioners.
- Papers in this category should provide real-life examples of change management implementation and lessons learned or application of various tools and models (not simply a description of a model)
- Papers should also include specific examples of how you addressed challenges such as resistance or sponsorship and provide measures of success
Conceptual Models in Change ManagementThis category includes change management theory around innovation, emerging trends, value or the future of change management.
- Examples could include an idea on global change management and the importance of culture, methods for integrating change management methodologies into Agile project management methodologies, or a conceptual model for initial or continuing education of change management practitioners
Special Interest and Other TopicsThis area provides an opportunity to address specific industries such as government, healthcare and manufacturing.
- Other examples could be change management in the context of project management, business analysis, organizational development or consulting with emphasis on specific methodologies applicable to these contexts
One author from each of the top three papers will receive one complimentary registration to Change Management 2018 conference.
Additional details and submission guidelines are available on the application form.
ACMP looks forward to all submissions. For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submission GuidelinesTo be eligible, all papers must be received by October 16, 2017, at midnight (PST) and meet the following requirements:
- All papers must be submitted via our online application system.
- Papers should be between 2,500 - 3,500 words and must adhere to ACMP formatting guidelines, available here.
- Authors must include an abstract accurately summarizing the topic and focus of the paper (approximately 100-200 words) and author’s bio (approximately 75 words).
- Content must be structured clearly and provide an introduction (executive summary), results and observations, and conclusion.
- Content should be technically correct and be of interest to a wide audience of organizational change management practitioners.
- Submissions cannot be previously published in their current or similar form.
- Papers commercial in tone and/or intended to be promotional in nature will not be considered.
- Authors are required to agree to a contributor’s agreement permitting ACMP to publish papers across various channels. Any written content including graphics and images from third parties must have written permission for use.
- One paper per author will be accepted. A second author is permitted with the understanding that the two authors will each receive a 50 percent discount off the lowest conference registration rate if deemed to be one of the top three papers.
- All papers must be submitted in English. Authors are strongly encouraged to have his or her work reviewed and proof-read before submittal.