Important Hotel UpdateThe Change Management 2016 group room block at Gaylord Texan has reached capacity and is closed. We have arranged a group room block at an alternate hotel very close to the Gaylord Texan. Please note that shuttle service will be provided to and from the conference hotel each day. See below for information on securing your guest room reservation at this property:
Embassy Suites by Hilton – DFW Airport North2401 Bass Pro Drive
Grapevine, TX 76501
Reservations Phone Number: +1(972) 724-2600
All reservations are based on availability and must be secured by, Friday, May 6th.
Reservations by Phone:
Call +1(972) 724-2600 ask for the reservations department and book your reservation using the code ACM
Go to www.embassysuitesdfwnorth.com and book your reservation using group code: ACM
$215 per night plus 13% tax
DFW International Airport Shuttle Service
Complimentary courtesy shuttle for the DFW Airport is available on-call 24/7. After calling the hotel direct, exit the baggage claim area and proceed to the lower level of the airport. Wait by the “Courtesy Shuttle Pickup Only” area for the van pictured below. Wait time is usually between 15 – 20 minutes.
There are two ways to secure the shuttle:
- Dial Direct: Call us at 972-724-2600 after you deplane and provide your arrival gate/terminal information.
- Call from the Ground Transportation Information board:
- Go to the lower level after exiting the baggage claim area.
- Find the Ground Transportation Information phone board.
- Follow the prompts to Embassy Suites by Hilton DFW North to connect directly with our hotel operator who will ask for your arrival gate/terminal information.
Shuttle service will be provided to the Gaylord Texan each day.
The Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center1501 Gaylord Trail, Grapevine, TX 76051
All events and meeting activities for Change Management 2016, will take place at the Gaylord Texan Resort.
The Gaylord Texan Resort hosts a variety of entertainment sites to see including lush indoor gardens and waterways underneath the signature glass atriums, enjoy a brisk morning workout in the fitness center, unwind at Relâche Spa & Salon or dine at world-class restaurants with authentic Texas-style barbeque and Tex-Mex. The resort is also home to the Glass Cactus Nightclub, housing some of the hottest entertainment acts!
For more information, visit the hotel website.
Room Rate and ReservationsThe room block at the hotel is closed. The hotel is currently sold out.
If you booked a room at the Gaylord, your daily resort fee will cover several in-room amenities which at the time of check-in will include:
- Complimentary high-speed Internet access in guest rooms for one device
- Two (2) bottles of water per day in guest rooms
- Complimentary access to Fitness Center
- Local telephone calls (817 area code only)
- Admission for two (2) to Glass Cactus Nightclub (ages 21 and up only, Friday – Saturday, excluding ticketed events)
- Admission to Paradise Springs (four (4) per standard guest room and six (6) per suite, seasonally over select dates between Spring Break – Labor Day)
- Discounted transportation service to designated Grapevine locations provided by City of Grapevine Shuttle
- Fitness Center access
Daily Parking Rates
Self-Parking: $19 day and overnight
Valet: $24 day; $29 overnight
Things to Do at the ResortElevate your travel experience with some of the many things to do before, during and after the conference. Enjoy first-class restaurants, eclectic shops, indoor gardens and winding waterways inside the resort.
- Relache Spa & Salon - Pamper yourself with luxurious spa treatments like soothing massages, rejuvenating facials or relaxing body wraps.
- Fitness Center - Don’t let the conference get in the way of your routine! Enjoy a state of the art facility featuring free weights, cardiovascular equipment, jogging trails, saunas and an indoor lap pool.
- Paradise Springs - Make a splash at this western-themed 10 acre resort pool with waterslides, a lazy river, zip line, hot pools, lawn games, sunbathing decks and private cabanas.
- Shopping - Shop for some unique souvenirs, travel necessities and Western wear at some of the most distinctive boutiques, fashion stores and retail shops in the heart of the hotel.
- Dining - Treat yourself to an exceptional culinary experience at any of the dining locations.